Thursday, October 27, 2011

Review: Death Proof

Many people think "if the movie is made by Quentin Tarantino, then it has to be good."  Unfortunately, that is not the case with Death Proof.  This movie drags, and drags, and drags!  There is very little plot in this movie.  It is about a murderer who "death proofs" his car.  He then prays on women who he eventually kills.  The big climax should have happened at the 1 hour mark.  This movie just never gets you going and feel excited.  I "Netflix'd" this movie and brought it over to a party with some of my friends.  I also now get teased because I brought over the "most boring movie ever."  Good job, Jack.  Bottom Line:  I expected an adrenaline-rush of a movie that Tarantino usually pleases me with, but I got a boring, meaningless movie which I regret spending 2 hours with.


 I am now going to watch the other "Grindhouse" movie Planet Terror.  This better be good...


D
'Til Next Time
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment